Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I want to sleep; too bad

I would really like to just go to bed and deal with the flu-shot-induced mini-flu (I am immunosuppressed from chemo stuff so I sort of get the flu with the flu shot) but it looks like a busy afternoon is upon us.  The Apple store called and it is time to take my precious baby, the laptop, in for the logic board operation.  Since they are in a different city I can't really ask dburr to walk there and take it in for me.  Speaking of dburr, he needs some more help with Social Security stuff today.  And I started a cleaning-out project yesterday morning I am going to have to finish because if I don't I really am going to trip over it one night when I am tired and forget it is there.  And the pharmacy needs the new prescription the doc gave me for one of the meds I am not supposed to stop taking suddenly.  I'd hoped they would handle this one with the doc's office over the phone.  Of course, the bottle is empty, now.  Good thing I had hoarded samples so I won't end up in the ER today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've travelled the distance from an Ivy League college to decades of enforced poverty--because I've needed to qualify for government health care in the U.S., since being diagnosed with lupus at the age of 23. I have a personal blog at http://beepbeep.livejournal.com that I've had so long I'm probably stuck with :) My other blogs are here on blogger...