Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Health Care Bill

I wanted to post something about the historic bill which just passed in the U.S. House of Representatives. This is my women's issues blog, but certainly many women are interested in women's health issues as well as family health and have had special problems such as being discriminated against by health insurers.

But the current incarnation of U.S. health care reform is very complicated, and in the end the best I could do in a big hurry was to gather together some of the information I have and make it available here .

I hope it helps any of you who might be trying to find out how the legislation might affect you if it is passed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've travelled the distance from an Ivy League college to decades of enforced poverty--because I've needed to qualify for government health care in the U.S., since being diagnosed with lupus at the age of 23. I have a personal blog at http://beepbeep.livejournal.com that I've had so long I'm probably stuck with :) My other blogs are here on blogger...