Saturday, November 14, 2009

More Palin Book Gossip

Check it out...

Palin's Book Goes Rogue On The Facts

Sarah Palin On Katie Couric

Sarah Palin Says She Did Not Know Daughter Bristol Was Sexually Active Before She Got Pregnant

Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters Interviews With Palin Airing Soon

Sarah Palin, Levi Johnston, and Thanksgiving

Sarah Palin's Facebook Page


Sarah Palin's Book, "Going Rogue", will be out on November 17. Her book tour starts November 18.

And that's a lot more than I wanted to know about all that.

Is it really so close to Thanksgiving already? I guess I'm thankful we don't have all this gossip flying about with Ms. Palin as VP of the USA...but no, I don't think she's now irrelevant to US politics. She has a passionate base of supporters. And I know of young women who view her as a role model.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've travelled the distance from an Ivy League college to decades of enforced poverty--because I've needed to qualify for government health care in the U.S., since being diagnosed with lupus at the age of 23. I have a personal blog at http://beepbeep.livejournal.com that I've had so long I'm probably stuck with :) My other blogs are here on blogger...